Today, a notification from Norton center told me that a Trojan.Minjen Virus has been detected in some place in my computer. I noticed that Norton couldn’t remove it because I have already clicked the Remove button but after I restarted my computer, it’s still there. I’m really tired and I want remove the virus asap. Is there anything I can do?
What is Trojan.Minjen?
Trojan.Minjen is recently identified threat that comes in the category of trojan horse. This type of threat conducts harmful activities on your numerous versions of Windows operating systems. Most of the cases, it infiltrates into your targeted machine with the help of additional programs. After this, Trojan.Minjen may open backdoor to third party hackers to remotely access your PC. When this threat is sneaked, it will corrupt user’s well-known browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and some others. Meanwhile, it will utilize rootkit or bogus schemes by which it bypass your antivirus, firewall settings and other installed applications. That’s why, you will receive tons of irrelevant warning notifications from your security software. As soon as this trojan horse added to your system then you may realize that your trustworthy home page, search engine and other default settings of web browsers gets disrupted. In such consequences, it inserts lots of malevolent codes to change the registry entries and usually
destroys the valuable data.
Although, Trojan.Minjen threat intrusively hides or deletes your PC program files without your knowledge and also it uses the a plenty of CPU resources and memory space resources. Thus, your computer performance decreases dramatically. Moreover, if this Trojan.Minjen trojan not removed in the time, it will hamper your privacy also. It can create a loophole in the PC security and through this loophole the other hazardous viruses can also enter the machine and start compromising the machine. The main aim of this malware is to earn money from the victims by stealing and using their personal info for the malicious purposes. So, it is a high time to remove Trojan.Minjen virus immediately from your computer.
Several Harmful Properties Embodied in Trojan.Minjen
The virus endangers your Internet environment by redirecting your web searches to other harmful domain which carries more threatening viruses and deceives you to download free software, videos, games and files, etc.
It allows remote access to compromise your computer by changing your PC system settings, registry settings and files to capture and steal your personal privacy data without any permission.
It infects with lots of bundled malware, malicious spyware, adware parasites, and all these harmful PC threats can deep hide in your system, processes, files and folders.
This Trojan significantly slows down your computer performance and sometimes makes system crashed randomly.
Some ways to get Trojan.Minjen
1) downloading files/drivers from an unreliable web sites;
2) opening email or downloading media files that contain the activation code of the virus;
3) The virus has successfully hacked some famous social online communicate website such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and sites like that. The web masters are not possible to have enough time to manage all corners of their websites. If you get any suspicious pop-up from a website, you have to be careful since the pop-up may not be from the website, instead, may be from Trojans that can control your PC within a short time if you click the pop-up.
Are there any tips to remove Trojan.Minjen from Windows?
Even though it is difficult to get rid of Trojan.Minjen from your computer, you can easily handle this problem if you can carefully follow the removal guides below.
Method 2: Remove Trojan.Minjen as normal.
Step-by-Step Removal Guide
1.Automatically remove Trojan.Minjen by SpyHunter tool – Simple, yet really very effective method in which you just have to scan your PC for Trojan.Minjen, select it and remove it instantly from PC.
2. Install and run RegCure Pro to check the effectiveness of the removal, and optimize the infected computer.
3.Delete Relevant Registry Entries and Files
Detailed Instructions on Deleting Trojan.Minjen:
SpyHunter can detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware. You could follow the virus removal guides below to clean up threats.
1)Download SpyHunter directly.(Free Download Now)
2)Click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC after you properly install SpyHunter.
3)Select the detected malicious files after your scanning.
4)Click “Remove” button on the right side to remove all threats.
Solution 2: Double Check with Regcure Pro
Regcure Pro this advanced software targets a specific PC performance issue or computer problem.
RegCure Pro will:
1.Improve computer startup times
2.Optimize your PC’s memory by defragmenting
3.Remove active viruses, adware, spyware and other malware
4.Fix system and registry errors
5.Get rid of junk files, temporary items and clutter
6.Halt unwanted processes that slow down your PC
7.Manage restore points for safety and to save disk space
8.Locate programs to open files
9.Optimizes browsing experience
1. Click here to download Regcure Pro.
2. Follow steps here to install Regcure Pro.
1) To start your installation, click the Save button on the pop-up message after downloading. (If you want to save the application, you can save it to your desktop and create the desktop icon. If you choose not to save the application, you just need to the “Run” button on the File Download Window.)
2) Once the file has downloaded, give permission for the Setup Wizard to launch by clicking the “Next” button. Continue following the Setup Wizard to complete the RegCure Pro installation process.
3) After the installation process complete, RegCure Pro icon will add on your Desktop.
4) Perform scan, repair and optimize your PC with RegCure Pro.
(1). Delete the registry entries of Win32/MediaGet through Registry Editor
Press Win+R to bring up the Run window, type “regedit” and click “OK”
While the Registry Editor is open, search and delete the related registry entries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
(2). Find out and remove the associated files
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Random “.exe”