Is Your Windows 8 Running Slow? Learn How to Speed Up Windows 8 Easily
The compatibility of hardware and software is the first assurance to make Windows 8 run smoothly and faster. But lots of PC users find that, after installing Windows 8, they are always using a slow Windows 8. Here, I will discuss how to speed up Windows 8 in terms of hardware and software.
How to Speed up Windows8?1. Disable some extra startup items. When installing programs, some will automatically add entries to run at Windows startup without letting us know. Too many programs run at a time will run out of system resources/ memory which are needed for programs that need to run exactly. To speed up Windows 8, do remember to check your startup list within “System Configuration Utility” and uncheck the programs that do not need to run at booting Windows 8.
2. Disable unnecessary services. Even though a single program takes only a little system sources, it will be a large amount if accumulated. If you do not need any printer, disable the Print Spooler service; disable the Server service if you do not need to host a windows share.
By insisting on doing the tips on daily life, you can easily speed up Windows 8. And, simply click here, you will quickly get answers to “Why is Windows 8 so slow”.
How to Remove The Software?(Free Download the Online Windows Scanner)
1.Restart infected system in safe mode. Get Rid of trojan virus
2.Open windows task manager and stop all processes running by this infection
3.Open windows registry editor and remove added registry keys
4.Locate and delete other files associated with Get Rid of trojan virus
5.Delete corrupted files and programs (Run a FREE SCAN) and Remove Get Rid of trojan virus
6.Restart system in normal mode to see the changes
Hey there! If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions or need any other assistance.Click Here to download Pc Tools.
- How To Remove PlusVid – Perform An Easy PlusVid Removal On Your Computer
- Remove Fibuck.com Popup – How to Remove Fibuck.com Popup Completely Off Your PC
- Remove appround biz – How to Remove appround biz Completely Off Your PC
- Fix Windows BlueScreen Problems: “Dumping physical memory to disk”
- The perfect game errors and What is perfect game errors?