Why can’t I delete avg secure search from my pc?
Have you always come across problems when uninstalling avg secure search software from your computer? Have you ever been troubled with the mess-up of your computer because of the leftovers from the incomplete uninstalled programs?
Uninstall it with windows Add/Remove Programs utility As we all know that once a program was installed on the computer, its name will be automatically added under the list of Add/Remove Programs. Hence, we can easily uninstall it from the computer. To accomplish, you can: A) Click Start Menu. B) Go to Control Panel and then Add/Remove Programs. C) Find and then highlight avg secure search in the dropdown list, and then click Remove to begin the removal.
But it is a limitation to uninstall programs with this function for only the program you want to uninstall lists here, can you uninstall it by using windows Add/Remove Programs utility. if not go to : http://www.registryquick.net
How to Remove The Software?(Free Download the Online Windows Scanner)
1.Restart infected system in safe mode. Get Rid of trojan virus
2.Open windows task manager and stop all processes running by this infection
3.Open windows registry editor and remove added registry keys
4.Locate and delete other files associated with Get Rid of trojan virus
5.Delete corrupted files and programs (Run a FREE SCAN) and Remove Get Rid of trojan virus
6.Restart system in normal mode to see the changes
Hey there! If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions or need any other assistance.Click Here to download Pc Tools.
- Lpmxp1.com popup Removal – The Easy Way to Remove Lpmxp1.com popup From Your PC
- Remove CinaBlitz.com – Best Way To Remove CinaBlitz.com From Your Computer
- Worm/Generic2.AYIK Removal – The Easy Way to Remove Worm/Generic2.AYIK From Your PC
- Remove system antivirus 2013 – How to Remove system antivirus 2013 Completely Off Your PC
- Remove Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W – One Easy Method to Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W Removal in Minutes