Why can’t I delete avg secure search from my pc?
Have you always come across problems when uninstalling avg secure search software from your computer? Have you ever been troubled with the mess-up of your computer because of the leftovers from the incomplete uninstalled programs?
Uninstall it with windows Add/Remove Programs utility As we all know that once a program was installed on the computer, its name will be automatically added under the list of Add/Remove Programs. Hence, we can easily uninstall it from the computer. To accomplish, you can: A) Click Start Menu. B) Go to Control Panel and then Add/Remove Programs. C) Find and then highlight avg secure search in the dropdown list, and then click Remove to begin the removal.
But it is a limitation to uninstall programs with this function for only the program you want to uninstall lists here, can you uninstall it by using windows Add/Remove Programs utility. if not go to : http://www.registryquick.net
How to Remove The Software?(Free Download the Online Windows Scanner)
1.Restart infected system in safe mode. Get Rid of
2.Open windows task manager and stop all processes running by this infection
3.Open windows registry editor and remove added registry keys
4.Locate and delete other files associated with Get Rid of
5.Delete corrupted files and programs (Run a FREE SCAN) and Remove Get Rid of
6.Restart system in normal mode to see the changes
Hey there! If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions or need any other assistance.Click Here to download Pc Tools.
- Uninstall Any Unwanted Program – How to Remove Any Unwanted Program
- How to Remove the Windows High-End Protection and the Windows High-End Protection Removal Guide
- Steps To Remove Trojan Horse BHO.WPO – Complete Tutorial To Perform Trojan Horse BHO.WPO Removal
- Meister Penalty Document Removal Tutorial – How To Remove the Meister Penalty Document Virus For Good
- Panda Internet Security Uninstaller, A Way to Forcibly Uninstall Panda Internet Security 2011